LeafLock warrants to you, the original purchaser of LeafLock, that under normal use and proper care and maintenance this product will keep your gutters free flowing for the life of your home. LeafLock is responsible for the Manufacturer’s Warranty and your selling/installing dealer is responsible for the Performance Warranty for this product. LeafLock also warrants that this product will be free of any defects in material and workmanship for the life of your home. This is a limited warranty. The details are as follows:
PANEL AND ACCESSORIES LIFETIME NON-PRORATED
LeafLock panel and accessories will be free from manufacturing defects for the life of your home. This warranty is transferable.
KYNAR® PAINT FINISH LIFETIME NON-PRORATED
The LeafLock paint finish will not peel flake chip blister or crack and will resist fading, chalking and the effects of corrosive air pollution for the life of your home. This warranty is transferable.
LeafLock warrants only the manufacturing defects on the panel, accessories and paint finish. LeafLock is not responsible for circumstances beyond its control, such as (but not limited to), improper installation, accident, hail, fire, flood, explosion, windblown or falling objects, salt spray, harmful chemicals, abuse, vandalism, improper or inadequate maintenance or any acts of nature. LeafLock is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from any direct or indirect expenses except as expressly provided herein. The warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state. This warranty covers material only.
LeafLock disclaims any warranties, expressed or implied, whether of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, except as expressly set forth herein.
THE SOLE OBLIGATION OF LEAFLOCK UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE COVERED PRODUCT, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN. LEAFLOCK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LOST PROFITS, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT FROM BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY LEAFLOCK PRODUCT. ANY WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED AND WHICH CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TERM OF ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
You must notify your installing dealer and LeafLock, in writing, of any manufacturing defects following its discovery at:
Truss Building Products, LLC
37535 I-H 10 West
Boerne, TX 78006
Attn: Warranty Dept.
Include with your claim a copy of the original warranty and a copy of the contract with the installing contractor, and three photos of the faulty product. If LeafLock cannot determine whether or not the paint finish has failed by examining the photos, it may require a section of the product to be sent to the above address. LeafLock will pay for all shipping costs related to the failure of the product.
LeafLock is designated to be virtually maintenance free. However, dirt or debris may build upon the front edge of the panel. Dirt or debris buildup may cause dripping or run over in those areas that have the buildup. An annual spray, or as needed, of the top/front edge of the installed system with a hose or pressure washer will help maintain the performance. In areas where pine resins or excessive tree sap is prevalent, a periodic cleaning with a mild detergent may be necessary.
The attached Warranty Registration card must be completed and mailed within 30 days after the original installation has been completed. Please detach, attach a first class stamp and mail it.
Failure to register the warranty does not void the warranty, however, it must be registered to transfer the warranty and assist LeafLock in processing any warranty claims you may have.
Manufacture’s Information Sheet
• During the manufacturing and installation process, natural oils may be on the LeafLock panels. This may cause minor run off and will diminish within 45 days. If an area persists, please contact your LeafLock dealer.
• The unauthorized removal and/or replacement of your LeafLock Gutter Protection System™ will void the warranty! Factory trained installers know exactly how your system is designed and know how to remove your system and re- install it without damaging your product. Using your LeafLock dealer will never void your Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
• Never allow ladders to rest on the LeafLock panels. ALWAYS use a ladder stand-off! They are available at any large hardware or home improvement store.
• Any damage done to your LeafLock panels could make them not work correctly and could allow animals to enter the system. Contact your LeafLock dealer as soon as you notice any problems!
• Painting or allowing waterproofing chemicals to contact the Kynar® coated panels will void the warranty. Contact your LeafLock dealer for directions BEFORE applying waterproofing chemicals to your roof. Never paint your LeafLock panels!
• Icicle formation on the leading edge of the LeafLock panel does NOT indicate product failure! Actually, icicles show you that the panels are indeed “nose forward” and working as designed.
• Periodic cleaning of your LeafLock Gutter Protection System™ is necessary for optimum performance. Either a garden hose with a High Pressure nozzle or a pressure washer will clean off debris that collects on the forward nose of your LeafLock panel. If you observe an area that has overflow, your gutter is NOT clogged; it is just past time to clean.